Online casinos are popular worldwide, including India, as on-the-go gambling platforms. While it’s great to have access to amazing slots, table and card games on mobile/desktop screens, users are concerned about security and ease of making payments with online gamble houses. The majority of online casinos that accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and Credit cards also support several other lesser-known payment options.
The most widely used payment methods are e-wallets and Debit cards. These are the preferred methods, thanks to the instant deposits policy. With the latest SSL encryption policy, security should not be a concern even for gamblers who are regular at brick-and-mortar casinos. Here are several widely accepted payment methods at online casinos.
Making payments via cards is quick, easy, and safe. It is by far the most widely used method for completing deposits and withdrawals. The popularity of cards is due to a wide range of choices such as Credit cards, Debit cards, and Prepaid cards. Not to mention, these cards have numerous reputed companies associated with them. A Debit card is the most preferred method of online payments in casinos, followed by Credit cards and Prepaid cards. Here are the best cards that are commonly accepted at regular and PayPal casinos in India.
● Visa: Founded in 1958, Visa is an American corporation. All leading banks around the world issue Visa supported Debit and Credit cards. It is the most widely used method of making online payments. Over 95% of casinos in India accept Visa cards.
What makes Visa the best platform for carrying out electronic funds is secure, quick, and easy payments. To top that, it has an excellent customer support system. Visa cards can be used to make both a deposit and a withdrawal at most of the casinos.
The deposits are instantly approved. However, withdrawals take a while to process. There is an upper limit to the amount that can be withdrawn using a Visa card at one time. A small fee is charged for transactions depending on the bank and casino.
● Master Card: The biggest competitor of Visa, MasterCard, is another American company. It has been in existence since 1966 and produces Credit, Debit, and Prepaid cards. Master cards are issued by a majority of banks across India and other 200+ countries.
When it comes to Credit cards, MasterCard beats Visa by a great deal in the Indian gambling industry. Therefore if you prefer credit cards over debit cards, you should consider having a Mastercard. All reputed casinos in India support these.
MasterCard supports instant deposits and same-day withdrawals. These have similar fees as Visa cards. Generally, these cards have a higher withdrawal limit as compared to other cards.
● American Express: Another well-renowned card that is used globally, American Express, is a popular choice among gamblers. It is one of the most trusted brands among leading countries. American Express has been serving customers since 1850, making it one of the oldest brands.
It has a fair share of dedicated users. The notorious Amex cards issued by American Express are admired everywhere. They provide incredible offers such as concessions at premium restaurants and airport lounges. To top that, Amex cards offer exciting membership rewards to valuable users.
American Express cards can be used to make both deposits and withdrawals. Every payment is highly secure, although it is slower compared to Visa or MasterCard. The great perks of AE come at a price as these cards charge a higher transaction fee than others. These cards are supported at a big chunk of casinos in India.
● Maestro Card & Visa electron: MasterCard and Visa have launched special debit cards for certain countries. Maestro and Visa Electron are special debit cards issued in countries like India and European nations.
These are a popular alternative to credit cards. They offer secure and instant deposits. There is generally a limit to withdrawal amount that varies from casino to casino. Another alternative to making quick deposits are gift cards issued by popular brands.
● Paysafecard: Paysafecard is a prepaid card that is accepted by leading casinos around the world. It is secure to use and supports quick deposits. Compared to other popular cards, Paysafecard is less popular among gamblers.
Electronic wallets or digital wallets are the modern-day methods of money transfers and payments. One of the key features of e-wallets is storing multiple bank accounts and or credit/debit cards. A user is required to input and store the details once and later choose from multiple options while making a payment in a matter of seconds.
The security of e-wallets has been a concern. However, in recent years, advancement in technologies saw premium digital wallets become completely safe. However, there is still a slight issue of rare payment gateway failure that can happen with any platform. There are over a dozen e-wallets supported at online casinos in India. Among those, PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill stand out as the best digital wallets.
● PayPal: PayPal is an American e-wallet service provider platform. It enables a customer to make online money transfers and online money orders. Popularly termed as ‘easy and quick way to complete electronic payments,’ PayPal supports numerous currencies. The company serves in over 100 countries and is one of the biggest of its kind. Paypal casinos are the best online casino platforms to win real money online instantly.
The famous Investor and Entrepreneur Elon Musk is one of the founders of PayPal. After operating as a subsidiary for 13 years, PayPal parted ways with eBay in 2015. At present, the company is one of the biggest multi-billion dollar industries in the world. Besides online payments, PayPal also provides services like e-commerce, online money orders, digital bank portal, and electronic money account.
There are specific charges in exchange for the services provided by the company. However, for two decades, PayPal has held the distinction of providing top-quality services with minimal charges. The company has a big base of loyal customers with a staggering number of over 270 million active accounts. There has been a constant rise in the number of online casinos that accept Paypal.
● Neteller: Another well-renowned eWallet service provider is Neteller. It is one of the oldest and most secure platforms for money transactions. It works quite in a similar fashion like PayPal and other eWallets. However, it is used by fewer people and, therefore, is not supported in every casino that supports PayPal. Nevertheless, it is a highly rated platform among gamblers.
● Skrill: It is another globally popular e-wallet. Skrill gained immense popularity a few years back for charging a lesser fee than PayPal and NETeller while maintaining the same standards. It is a safe and quick platform to make deposits and withdrawals. Deposits are processed instantly, whereas withdrawals take a few minutes to process through. There is an upper limit on the withdrawal amount with Skrill. This platform is supported by all leading casinos and used by gamblers all around the globe. Now, in India, you can avail of all PayPal games online while using alternative e-wallets for money transactions.
Recently, a few reputed casinos have allowed the use of pay-by-phone methods to challenge debit/credit cards and e-wallets. These are mobile-based applications that help to complete instant deposits. You can enjoy playing at blackjack PayPal online casinos in India while using pay-by-phone methods.
Cryptocurrency is the latest method of making money transfers at online gamble houses. Despite being quite young in the marketplace, this method is quickly becoming the preferred choice of payments for many Indian gamblers. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most well-known cryptocurrencies in the world.
● Bitcoin: It is the most popular cryptocurrency globally. Established in 2011, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. Earlier, it was used to buy products and services anonymously. Nowadays, it is popularly used as a payment method among gamblers in India. Almost all the reputed betting sites and online casinos support Bitcoin as a method of making deposits and withdrawals.
Somewhat outdated but still a popular choice of gamblers who have security concerns while making a payment online. Traditional banking methods are the safest way to deposit money to your gambling account. There is an upside to using these methods as there is no extra fee involved. However, it takes quite longer than other modes of payments to complete a deposit or withdrawal traditionally compared to a PayPal deposit casino.
● Wire transfer: It is the most preferred method for completing offline payments. You can make a bank wire transfer via the aid of the bank or a specialized cash office. Every online gambling house has a bank account. A user simply needs to fill a few details and deposit the money to the desired bank account. This method comes handy when you hit the jackpot and wish to make a large withdrawal.
● Cheque: Another popular offline payment option is using traditional paper cheque or electronic cheque. A cheque can be used to complete huge deposits. However, it takes 3-4 business days for this process to complete. Other offline payment options include the likes of Western Union. However, not many casinos support offline payment options other than a wire transfer and cheque.
The gambling industry in India has seen unmatched growth and advancement in the last few years. Especially after the launch of mobile casinos and betting sites, there has been steep growth in the number of players. Thanks to dozens of supported options, choosing the right platform for payments is easy for players who are looking to enjoy online casino real money, no deposit services. Visa and Master cards remain the most widely used mode of payment. However, e-wallets are quickly taking over other methods of transactions. It is no surprise to see PayPal credit gambling platforms ranking among the top gambling portals.